- Section 1: Accessing the TestDrive Experience
- Section 2: Introduction to Cloud Workload Protection
- Section 3: Walkthrough of vSphere with the Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in
- Section 4: Identifying Risks with vCenter Carbon Black Cloud Workload Plug-in
- Section 5: Carbon Black Cloud and Audit/Remediation
- Section 6: Additional Resources
Before you Begin
In order to complete this product walkthrough please make sure you have the following:
- A valid account in the VMware TestDrive environment, sign up here if you do not have one.
- TCP & UDP ports 80, 443, 8443; and if using PCoIP, both TCP & UDP 4172
- A Horizon Client installed on your machine.