Your environment is currently being setup. To log in to the vSphere environment, perform the following steps.
Use the Testdrive Credentials provided in the Login Credentials menu on the top right corner to sign-in to VMware Horizon.
- Click the copy icon next to the username to copy
- Paste it on the Horizon username field by clicking on it, followed by pressing CTRL+v (Windows) or Command (⌘) + v (macOS) on your keyboard
- Next, click the copy icon next to the password to copy
- Paste it on the Horizon password field by clicking on it, followed by pressing CTRL+v (Windows) or Command (⌘) + v (macOS) on your keyboard
- Click Login to access
Other pasting options:
- Windows: use right-click on your mouse/ trackpad and select Paste
- macOS: press and hold the control key while you click the Horizon username/password field and select Paste
Once logged in, search for 'Carbon Black Cloud' on the Apps Tab and click on the Horizon Desktop to launch it on your Browser.