- VMware Workspace ONE is the enterprise platform that enables organizations to deliver a digital workspace that empowers users to securely bring the technology of their choice—devices and apps—without sacrificing productivity or security at a cost the business needs.
- The Unified App Catalog transforms employee onboarding. Simply accessing the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app on the PC (or any platform) provides employees with a complete, self-service enterprise app catalog that can be easily customized and branded for your organization.
- Delivers any application from the latest mobile cloud apps to legacy enterprise apps. Simple, one-stop access to all apps: native, web, virtual desktops (VDI), and applications (RDSH).
- Internal web apps through a secured browser
- SaaS apps with SAML-based SSO and provisioning framework
- Native public mobile apps through the brokerage of public app stores
- Modern Windows apps through the Windows Business Store
- Legacy Windows apps through Windows app package delivery
- Single Sign-On (SSO) that federates the most complex on-premises Active Directory topologies and support for multi-factor authentication, like RSA.
Launch Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
On the provided Windows device, from the Start Menu, find and open Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub (Hub).
If necessary, use your demo credentials to sign in.
Intelligent Hub Brief Overview
Proceed into Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub (Hub). Note the streamlined user access to all assigned apps: native, web, or virtual.
Go to Apps > Categories.
Note how the apps are organized and easy to access.
Filter by Virtual Apps category.
The Hub provides seamless access for VDI and RDSH under the Virtual Apps category.
Note the Windows Apps category. More details are next.