VMware NSX Advanced Threat Protection helps make it easier to protect your organization from ransomware. With just a few clicks, you can enable NSX features that detect and prevent malicious files from moving through North-South and East-West traffic on your gateway firewall. NSX Network Detection and Response collects traffic to uncover all threat movements, correlating and visualizing the complete campaign blueprint. Equipped with a detailed threat timeline across your network, your security teams can determine the scope of an attack and prioritize resources. By unlocking the highest possible fidelity insights, you're able to face the most challenging threats.
We hope you've enjoyed walking through NSX-T 3.2 Security in this TestDrive lab. Please stay tuned for future labs to learn more.
VMware Security on Tech Zone and Hands-on Lab
- Read NSX ATP whitepaper: https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/docs/vmware-advanced-threat-prevention-with-nsx-distributed-firewall.pdf
- Pitch NSX ATP demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLz7MiEYwc
- Deepdive NSX Security Reference Design: https://nsx.techzone.vmware.com/resource/nsx-security-reference-design-guide#nsx-t-security-reference-guide
- Try NSX 3.1 SecOps HOL 2226-SEC: https://pathfinder.vmware.com/v3/activity/nsx_secops_adv_hol
- Master NSX on Techzone: https://nsx.techzone.vmware.com/understand-nsx-t
Contact us: [email protected] or [email protected]