VMware Employees can nominate their partners on a company by company basis for super user access to TestDrive. With this super user access, these partners will be able to invite their prospects to TestDrive for trials as well as use all the products and features available within TestDrive.
Before You Begin
- Ensure you have an active TestDrive account. To register navigate to portal.vmtestdrive.com and sign up with your corporate (VMware) email address.
Nominate Your Partners
- First, log in to the the TestDrive portal with your TestDrive account. Navigate to portal.vmtestdrive.com to log in.
- Select "Partner Nomination" under the "Administration" section.
- Next, select "Nominate a Partner"
- Next, enter the partner's information.
- Company Domain - Ensure this is in the format domain.text (text after the @ sign in their email. For example firstname.lastname@example.org = vmware.com)
- Contact Name - Enter a main contact for this partner
- Click "Nominate"
6. Now, you'll get a confirmation message that your request has been submitted.
Next, the TestDrive team will review the nominated partner information and approve or deny the request. Once this is complete you'll receive an email. For any questions about approvals please email email@example.com.
Now, anyone with the company domain for the company you submitted will be able to register at portal.vmtestdrive.com. Be sure to reach out to your partner to inform them they can now sign up!