VMware Employees can nominate partners on per organization basis for super user access to TestDrive. With super user access, these partners will be able to invite their prospects to TestDrive for trials as well as use all the products and features available within TestDrive.
Before You Begin
- Ensure you have an active TestDrive account. Sign up in testdrive.vmware.com with your vmware.com email address.
Nominate Your Partners
- Log in to testdrive.vmware.com.
- Go to Administration (at right) > Partner Nomination > NOMINATE A PARTNER.
- Enter the partner's information.
- Company Domain - Ensure this is in the format domain.text (text after the @ sign in their email. For example email@example.com = vmware.com)
- Contact Name - Enter a main contact for this partner
- Partner Type - Select a partner type. The Professional, Enterprise, Premier and Distribution types allow the partner to invite customers. The Technology option is for partners that will not be inviting customers as part of a sales cycle.
- Click Nominate.
6. You'll receive an email confirmation that your request has been submitted.
After the nomination request is reviewed for approval by the TestDrive team, you'll receive a status update email.
After approval, anyone with the company domain will be able to register at testdrive.vmware.com. Be sure to inform the partner that they can now sign up.
For any questions about approvals please email firstname.lastname@example.org