In this quick walkthrough we're going to show you how to log in to Workspace ONE in the TestDrive environments.
- Log Into Workspace ONE through browser access
- Add applications from the Catalog to your bookmarks
- Display added apps in your workspace
Before You Begin
Make sure you have the following before using this walkthrough:
- A valid account in the VMware TestDrive environment, sign up here if you do not yet have an account
- Network access from your device and TCP port 443
- In order to launch into the Horizon apps within Workspace ONE TCP ports 80 and 7443 must be enabled
- Horizon Client installed on your machine in order to launch into virtual apps
Open your favorite browser and navigate to the TestDrive portal at:
Log into the VMware TestDrive Portal with your TestDrive credentials, once logged in select Launch next to Workspace ONE. This will launch another web browser tab and load the URL for Workspace ONE.
Alternatively, you can navigate directly to the Workspace ONE instance at:
Once you've loaded Workspace ONE, log in with your TestDrive username and password.
Once you've logged in you will be taken to the bookmarks page with all your bookmarked applications. If this page is blank, don't panic! You can add as many bookmarks as you would like from the Catalog tab.
To add in new applications to your Bookmarks, click on Catalog.
Choose the apps you'd like to add to your workspace from the All Apps menu or you may select apps from different regions. Click on the bookmark icon for each app you would like to add to your bookmarks or click open to launch into the application.
You will be able to launch and be SSO'ed into any of these apps from your workspace, like socialcast for example.