In this quick walkthrough we're going to show you how to log in to Workspace ONE in the TestDrive environments.
- Log Into Workspace ONE through browser access
- Add applications from the Catalog to your bookmarks
- Display added apps in your workspace
Before You Begin
Make sure you have the following before using this walkthrough:
- A valid account in the VMware TestDrive environment, sign up here if you do not yet have an account
- Network access from your device and TCP port 443
- For Horizon apps: TCP ports 80, 443; and if using PCoIP, both TCP & UDP 4712
- Horizon Client installed on your machine in order to launch into virtual apps
Open your favorite browser and navigate to the TestDrive portal at:
Log into the VMware TestDrive Portal with your TestDrive credentials, once logged in select Launch next to Workspace ONE. This will launch another web browser tab and load the URL for Workspace ONE.
Alternatively, you can navigate directly to the Workspace ONE instance at:
Once you've loaded Workspace ONE, log in with your TestDrive username and password.
Once you've logged in you will be taken to the Apps page with all your Favorite applications. If this page is blank, don't panic! You can add as many favorites as you would like from the All Apps tab.
To add in new applications to your Bookmarks, click on All Apps.
Choose the apps you'd like to add to your workspace from the All Apps menu or you may select apps from different regions. Click on the star icon for each app you would like to add to your Favorites or click open to launch into the application.
You will be able to launch and be SSO'ed into any of these apps from your workspace, like Dropbox for example.
You can also check out the new Notifications Tab that is a central place to be notified of important company updates and events and take action on important workflows to boost employee productivity.