Welcome to TestDrive!
TestDrive provides VMware customers, partners, employees, and VMUG Advantage members the opportunity to explore VMware's full suite of products including Workspace ONE, Workspace ONE UEM (formerly VMware AirWatch), Horizon, vSAN and Pivotal Container Service. Our environments are fully configured and integrated allowing you to use and experience the products as a customer would in their own deployment.
Who Can Access TestDrive?
TestDrive is open to the following users:
- VMware Employees
- Customers and Prospects
- VMware Partners
- VMUG Advantage Members
How Do I Sign Up?
The signup process differs based on the type of user you are. Choose your user type below for instructions to sign up.
VMware employees can navigate to portal.vmtestdrive.com and sign up with their VMware email address to gain access to TestDrive. After you sign up, you'll receive an email from the portal either with your credentials OR to confirm your account depending on if you selected your own password or not.
What do I do if am not receiving TestDrive email?
Please do the following if you are not receiving email from TestDrive:
- Check your spam folder.
- Verify that your organization's email system has the following whitelisted:
- Mailchimp Delivery IPs
If your organization is not blocking email from us, then send in a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now I Have Access, Whats Next?
Congratulations! Next, check out the below resources to help familiarize yourself with TestDrive:
- For All Users:
- TestDrive Portal Walkthrough - How to use the TestDrive portal as an end user. Topics covered include resetting your password, navigating the portal, videos, additional resources.
- For Partners and VMware Employees:
- Inviting Your Customers to TestDrive - How to invite your customers for access to the TestDrive portal and products.
- For VMware Employees:
- Inviting your Partners to TestDrive - How to nominate your partners for super user access to the TestDrive portal.
Use the button below or in the top right of this screen to submit a support ticket!