Workspace ONE Assist is Workspace ONE UEM's modern device remote control and management functionality available for supported Android, Windows 10, macOS, Windows Mobile. Also, iOS is supported for remote view.
- Device Requirements
Availability in TestDrive
Workspace ONE Assist is available throughout the ready to use environment, testdrive.awmdm.com. Therefore, all TestDrive users with the ready to use Workspace ONE UEM product enabled in testdrive.vmware.com can use it. Please reference platform KB guides for Assist guidance.
Workspace ONE UEM Sandbox
TestDrive-provisioned Workspace ONE UEM tenants in Shared SaaS
A TestDrive-provisioned Workspace ONE UEM sandbox tenant—located in your region's VMware SaaS environment—does not support Workspace ONE Assist. This is a TestDrive provisioning limitation. Forthcoming, new provisioning will be able to create new UEM tenants with Assist.
Please ensure you have completed the following device requirements for each supported platform before attempting any form of Workspace ONE Assist in testdrive.awmdm.com.
Android Device Requirements
- Device must be
- With the exception of Samsung and Sony devices, an Android device must have both the Assist Agent and OEM-specific Assist Service (Samsung and Sony devices only require the Assist Agent).
- Assist Agent - Installs automatically on Work Managed Devices enrolled into testdrive.awmdm.com.
- Assist Service - A few of the OEM-specific Assist Service apps are available for manual deployment in the Enterprise - EMM Demo OG and rugged demo.
macOS Device Requirements
- macOS 10.13 (high Sierra) or higher
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1910 or higher
- Admin computer needs latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari.
- Enroll into EMM Corporate Owned Demo.
Windows 10 Device Requirements
- Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Edition or later (Enterprise and Pro)
- nVidia or Intel Graphic chipset
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub 1907+
- Workspace ONE UEM 1907+
- Admin computer needs latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari
- Managed device needs Workspace ONE Assist App installed.
Windows Mobile Device Requirements
- Remote Management agent CAB installed
Remote View Device Requirements
iOS Remote View Requirements
- iOS 10 and up
- Enrolled with the Intelligent Hub
- Admin computer needs latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge