Advanced Remote Management is Workspace ONE UEM's modern device remote control and management functionality available for supported Android and Windows Mobile devices, as well as iOS devices (view only).
Advanced Remote Management is available in the ready to use environment, testdrive.awmdm.com. Therefore, all TestDrive users with the ready to use Workspace ONE UEM product enabled in portal.vmtestdrive.com can use it.
Presently, UEM sandbox tenants in Shared SaaS can't have Advanced Remote Management enabled for testing. Therefore, testdrive.awmdm.com is the place for Advanced Remote Management in TestDrive.
Please ensure you have completed the following device requirements for each listed platform before attempting any form of Advanced Remote Management in testdrive.awmdm.com.
Remote Management Device Requirements
Android Device Requirements
- Device must be
- With the exception of Samsung and Sony devices, the device must have both the Remote Management Agent and OEM-specific Remote Management Service. Samsung and Sony devices only need the Remote Management Agent.
- Remote Management Agent (ARM agent) - Installs automatically on Work Managed Devices enrolled into testdrive.awmdm.com.
- Remote Management Service (ARM service) - A few of the OEM-specific ARM service apps are available for manual deployment in the Enterprise - EMM Demo OG and rugged demo.
Windows Mobile Device Requirements
- Remote Management agent CAB installed
Remote View Device Requirements
iOS Remote View Requirements
- iOS 10 and up
- Enrolled with the Intelligent Hub