As VMware's products and services continue to evolve, TestDrive environments also transform to provide best-in-class user experiences. The changes go into effect on May 28, 2019.
In order to fortify TestDrive infrastructure, future-proof TestDrive for the VMware product portfolio, as well as properly support Workspace ONE features in a shared user environment in a GDPR world, extensive changes needed to be made.
On May 28, 2019, here's what's happening:
- All TestDrive systems will have been rebuilt—from the ground up—in order to optimally showcase the VMware product portfolio.
- New, multi-cloud architecture will both extend and enhance product demo support.
- Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub demo improvements, such as People Search.
- Workspace ONE Mobile Flows demo support.
- A brand new instance of Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure.
- A brand new instance of Horizon Cloud on IBM Softlayer.
These changes will be arriving on Tuesday, May 28. The ready to use Workspace ONE UEM, Identity Manager, and Horizon environments will be undergoing maintenance from May 24 (5p PDT) to Tuesday, May 28 (7a PDT). Please plan accordingly.
These changes do not affect either UEM or vIDM sandbox tenants in the VMware Shared SaaS environments.
If you have any questions or need assistance, send us an email.