TMC Cluster Groups and Access PoliciesUpdated onArticle
This section covers the Cluster Groups and Access Policies concepts in Tanzu Mission Control (TMC)
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-TKG-01 Cluster Groups and Access Policies
Securing & Optimizing Network Traffic with VMware SD-WAN OrchestratorUpdated onArticle
This section provides more insight into SD-WAN Orchestrator's role in VMWare Secure Access.
Here're a couple key points:
- As traffic integrates into the SD-WAN overlay, Dynamic Multi-path Optimization (DMPO) benefits are applied, reducing latency, packet loss, and jitter while improving bandwidth utilization.
- VMware SD-WAN also provides visibility into the applications accessed by the remote mobile users on their devices.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-02 Securing & Optimizing Network Traffic with VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator
Preventing Undesirable Content with Cloud Web SecurityUpdated onArticle
To perform this part of the demo, you need:
- Any Dropbox account. Your own Dropbox account will work on the demo device.
- To view security SASE policies, reference SD-WAN Orchestrator.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-02 Preventing Undesirable Content with Cloud Web Security
VPN with WS1 TunnelUpdated onArticle
Now we'll begin to enter the world of Secure Access.
Here are a few important notes on the benefits of Workspace ONE Tunnel.
- Workspace ONE Tunnel enables secure access for all workers and devices working anywhere with an internet connection outside the office.
- Users never have a 'no-touch' Tunnel experience. Its setup and configuration are 100% managed by Workspace ONE UEM.
- IT organizations can take a least-privilege approach to enterprise access, ensuring only managed devices, defined apps, and domains have access to the internal network.
- Zero Trust goals can be reached by combining explicit definitions for managed applications and integration with the Workspace ONE compliance engine.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-02 VPN with the Workspace ONE Tunnel
Auto-provisioning of Windows AppsUpdated onArticle
Behind the scenes, Workspace ONE UEM is managing the device. A key aspect of UEM management is over-the-air (OTA) Windows application deployment.
- No longer do PCs need to be tied to local area network (LAN) computer management systems for native Windows app management. Both Windows 10 desktops and Windows 10 mobile devices can now have Windows apps managed OTA by Workspace ONE UEM.
- Workspace ONE UEM provides a variety of different application distribution options to meet the variety of installation scenarios found in an enterprise. The application deployment framework supports MSI, EXE, and ZIP-based deployments, public apps from the Windows Store, as well as complex script-based applications through product provisioning.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) integration globally extends your organization's app deployment for fast and secure app delivery.
Continue in the Intelligent Hub...
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-02 Automatic Provisioning of Windows Apps
Intelligent Hub OverviewUpdated onArticle
- VMware Workspace ONE is the enterprise platform that enables organizations to deliver a digital workspace that empowers users to securely bring the technology of their choice—devices and apps—without sacrificing productivity or security at a cost the business needs.
- The Unified App Catalog transforms employee onboarding. Simply accessing the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub app on the PC (or any platform) provides employees with a complete, self-service enterprise app catalog that can be easily customized and branded for your organization.
- Delivers any application from the latest mobile cloud apps to legacy enterprise apps. Simple, one-stop access to all apps: native, web, virtual desktops (VDI), and applications (RDSH).
- Internal web apps through a secured browser
- SaaS apps with SAML-based SSO and provisioning framework
- Native public mobile apps through the brokerage of public app stores
- Modern Windows apps through the Windows Business Store
- Legacy Windows apps through Windows app package delivery
- Single Sign-On (SSO) that federates the most complex on-premises Active Directory topologies and support for multi-factor authentication, like RSA.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-02 Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Windows 10 & 11 Endpoint ManagementUpdated onArticle
In this comprehensive TestDrive walkthrough, you'll see how to demonstrate Windows 10 managed by VMware Workspace ONE.
The corporate-liable device use case utilizes the most Windows 10 management functionality. Therefore, the standard, functionality rich demo is available when you enroll into the Enterprise - Corporate Owned Demo OG. Enrolling into BYOD is also supported and is intended to show a Windows 10 PC being under very light management without restrictions.
Knowledge Base Digital Workspace Workspace ONE
Cloud Web Security DemoUpdated onArticle
In this section, we will learn about VMware Cloud Web Security.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-01 Preventing Undesirable Content with Cloud Web Security
Before You BeginUpdated onArticle
This section will walk you through demo access methods and get you set up to perform the demo.
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-01 Before You Begin
You reached the end of this demo.
For more information:
Edited for Discovery (Pathfinder) SPL-TD-SASE-01 More Info